LIGA MANAGER VIRTUAL
LIGA MANAGER VIRTUAL

28 Temporadas en línea

SERÁS LO QUE DEBAS SER, O NO SERÁS NADA.

Lleva tu equipo a lo más alto!!!

Parlano i Lombardi - T27 2787662574

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

LIGA MANAGER VIRTUAL
LIGA MANAGER VIRTUAL

28 Temporadas en línea

SERÁS LO QUE DEBAS SER, O NO SERÁS NADA.

Lleva tu equipo a lo más alto!!!

Parlano i Lombardi - T27 2787662574

LIGA MANAGER VIRTUAL
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Parlano i Lombardi - T27

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Parlano i Lombardi - T27 Empty Parlano i Lombardi - T27

Mensaje por Dzaev Miér Ago 23, 2023 1:13 am

Tue August 22, 2023
Publication Number 01
Week 01, from Monday 21 to Sunday 27

Inter bids farewell to Karim Bellarabi

After consistenly being a part of Inter de Milan squad in the past seasons, the German midfielder of Moroccan descent part ways with the Italian team. The last season Bellarabi was all surrounded by rumours about him departing the club, however he stayed in Italy after strongly being linked to Ajax Amsterdam in the final days of the market and he was determinant in the first pre-season match against FC Barcelona. However, this season his history came to an end after the Italian institution reach an agreement with Rodrimanu´s Newcastle FC, in an exchange with Jota Neves plus 2.000.000 of euros played by the English side. Bellarabi and Inter’s manager were in a good term, but it was understood that the time for a change was needed, according the declarations of Bellarabi’s agent to the newspaper “La Cerveza se Toma Fría”. Jota Neves already arrives at the club and he was warmly welcomed to his new team.  

“We wish the best to Bellarabi, he was a great professional and served well to the club. On the other hand, we are delighted to count with Neves, he’s a fantastic guy and he’ll definitely adapt properly to the locker room” Inter’s manager stated.

Characters count: 1208
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Parlano i Lombardi - T27 YS8KpyD
Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler:

Me Gusta : 72

Parlano i Lombardi - T27 Empty Re: Parlano i Lombardi - T27

Mensaje por Dzaev Miér Ago 23, 2023 2:52 am

Tue August 22, 2023
Publication Number 02
Publication 02/02 of week 01

Inter agrees the loan of Leon Goretzka

The last season the Italian squad counted with Marco Reus, from RB Leipzipg, who played an important role for the Italian side in winning the league title. This time, after holding a secret meeting with the German club´s executives, both part agreed to sign the loan of Leon Goretzka to Inter Milan for an 8.000.000 euros fee. Goretzka’s arrival took everyone with their guard down, except for the manager of the Italian team who, on his own words, he values very highly the executives of the team. Jose Mourinho showed no surprise, but satisfaction for the adquisition of the German player for the upcoming season.

Kingsley Coman strengthens the Italian squad

The French offensive midfielder has been a part of the long-term reinforcements list of Inter Milan for a long time, thus the Italian institution have been every market closely monitoring his situation. Coman, who is of the like of Jose Mourinho, finally could materialized his agreement with the current champion of the Supreme League. The negotiation took a couple of days, but it was easy to handle due the Napoli’s manager is a very serious man, so as long as Inter offered something that satisfied what he was looking for, it was just a matter of time. To sanction the deal, Inter had to offer Federico Bernardeschi and Diogo Jota, leaving the last details of the agreement to Napoli, who had to pay 24.000.000 of euros to make the deal to happen. This way, Coman joined Goretzka as one of the most important signings for Inter to face the next season.  

Characters count: 1571
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler:

Mensaje por Dzaev Miér Ago 23, 2023 4:42 pm

Tue August 23, 2023
Publication Number 03
Special publication: introduction of the team

This Weah is on fire!

Inter is officially out of the market and is ready to face the upcoming season. Before starting the official competition, the Italian team is going to participate in the Pre-season tournament Islas Malvinas empowered by “Mates y Choripanes”. The movements made during the market are as follows:

Departures

• Karim Bellarabi to Newcastle United.
  • Federico Bernardeschi to Napoli.
  • Diogo Jota to Napoli.
  • Davide Zappacosta to Juventus.
  • Gerard Pique to Ajax Amsterdam.

Incomings
  • Jota Neves from Newcastle United.
  • Leon Goretzka from RB Leipzig.
  • King Coman from Napoli.
  • Kieran Tierney from Juventus.
  • Duje Caleta-Car from Ajax Amsterdam.
  • Timothy Weah from Newcastle United.

The team lead by Paulo Dybala, Lautaro Martínez and Milan Skriniar are ready to start compiting. The goalkeepers for the season are Wojciech Szczęsny, Esteban Andrada, Garbriel Arias and Asmir Begovic. The defenders are Milan Skriniar, Sime Vrsaljko, Caio Henrique, Borna Sosa, Duje Caleta-Car, Kieran Tierney and Marcus Pedersen. The midfielders consist of Manuel Locatelli, Arturo Vidal, Mauro Arambarri and Luiz Hustavo as the holders, with Mateo Kovacic, King Coman and Leon Goretzka fulfilling offensive functions. Finally, the strikers for this season will be Paulo Dybala, Lautaro Martínez, Timothy Weah and Troy Parrot.    

As the current champions of the league title, the expections are high, however, Inter's manager is calling for calm: "It's expected from people to want us to make significant achievements this seasons, however the responsability rests on other team's shoulders. Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and Manchester United are more suitables to be labelled as title contenders. As for as, we'll try to best we can, but we are not definitely contenders for any title".

Characters count: 1783
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler:

Mensaje por Dzaev Mar Ago 29, 2023 3:44 am

Mon August 28, 2023
Publication Number 04
Week 02, from Monday 28 to Sunday September 03
Publication 01/02 of week 02

Inter touch down in Argentina looking ahead pre-season tournament

Inter already landed in Buenos Aires in order to prepare their participation in the Malvinas Argentinas tournament. The Italian squad came to an agreement to use the installments of the biggest club of Argentina, River Plate, to train amid the first match against Borussia Dortmund which is also going to be the presentation of their new manager in charge. According to the fixture, after the match against the German club, Inter will meet Chelsea three days later for the second match of the group stage and will be closing against Spanish side Barcelona.

“It is going to be a good preparation for us. This is going to be a really tough season, so we’ll looking forward to test where we are at right now. The new signings have been doing great in the first training sessions, but is still too early to say anything concrete about them. As for now, we only can work and wait. We have high expectations on them” Mourinho said to the journalists. On the other hand, the Portuguese manager gave no clues about the starting formation of the Italian team, but people is speculating about the possible debut of Leon Goretzka for Inter.

Characters count: 1205
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler:

Mensaje por Dzaev Sáb Sep 02, 2023 4:44 pm

Sat September 02, 2023
Publication Number 05
Week 02, from Monday 28 to Sunday September 03
Publication 02/02 of week 02

Lautaro gets Inter off on the right foot

On Friday’s night, Mourinho’s men played against Borussia Dortmund for the 1st match in the Islas Malvina’s tourtnament. The supporters of the Italian team were expectant because it was thought Leon Goretzka debut was matter of time, and they were right. The German took the field from the start and showed the people what he’s got to help the Italian team. In the 6th minute of the match, the German player scored to put ahead his team on the scoreboard. Almost 20 minutes later, Mauro Arrambarri scored another goal for the Italians. Everything was going pretty well until Manuel Localelli was sent off 5 minutes later. It looked as if the German team would get into the game after that incident, but the setback was well handled by the Italians who increased their lead in the second half throught Borna Sosa. Just after the goal of the Croatian player, Darwin Nuñez secured a goal for the Teutons, leaving the game with a final score of 3-1. Even though Lautaro couldn’t score a goal, his performance was impressive, being named the MOTM.

Next Monday, Inter is meeting Chelsea in the second match. The Londoners lost their last game against Barcelona.

Characters count: 1198
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler:

Mensaje por Dzaev Dom Sep 10, 2023 12:09 am

Sat September 09, 2023
Publication Number 06
Week 03, from Monday 04 to Sunday September 10
Publication 01/02 of week 03

Inter qualifies to the next stage

After securing a win over Chelsea with a score 3-1, the Italians are advancing to the next stage of the Islas Malvinas pre-season tournament. Jose Moruinho’s team beat their English counteparts after a solid demonstration on the pitch. Troy Parrott scored the first goal at the minute 19 and 5 minutes after him, King Coman scored the second goal to lead the game 2-0 over the Londoners. Paulo Dybala added a third goal to the scoreboard in the minute 33. Overall, the Italian squad dominated the game and secured the three points early in the match, however, the English team was able to reduce the scoreboard after a goal from a former Inter’s player, Marco Reus.

Inter draws with Barcelona

With the ticket for the next stage in the pocket, Inter met up Barcelona in the third game of the group stage to define who would advance in first position. That spot was on Barcelona’s hand due goal difference. Football fans were waiting a game with a lot of goals, but unfortunately to them, both goalkeepers were outstanding, especially the Polish one from Inter de Milan, forcing to game with a 0-0 draw between both sides.

Characters count: 1165
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler:

Mensaje por Dzaev Dom Sep 10, 2023 12:29 am

Sat September 09, 2023
Publication Number 07
Week 03, from Monday 04 to Sunday September 10
Publication 02/02 of week 03

The Nerazzurri advance to the quarterfinals

Inter de Milan faced Paris Saint-Germain in the round of 16 of the Islas Malvinas pre-season tournament. Jose Mourinho said it was going to be a pretty hard game because the French team is always unexpected and they have two forward capables of scoring goals even in the most complicated. PSG took the lead of the game in the minute 11 after a header of Mbappe, who in the precious action get a corner after an individual onslaught. Two minutes after that, Arturo Vidal scored an own goal. After that, it looked like the game was over, but Inter could turn the table around. In the minute 50, Leon Goretzka reduced the difference with a header and then, in the minute 74, with a brilliant assist from Mateo Kovacic, Manuel Locatelli draw the game after a run into the area, taking the game to the game to the penalty shootout, where Inter beat their French counterparts and qualified to the next round.

“It was an exciting game. At the beginning everything seemed to go against us, but we were able to hold our ground and pull the game through” Said Leon Goretzka after the match. The Italian squad will face Manchester City in the next game.

Characters count: 1187
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler:

Mensaje por Dzaev Vie Sep 15, 2023 10:07 pm

Sat September 09, 2023
Publication Number 08
Week 04, from Monday 11 to Sunday September 17
Publication 01/02 of week 04

Inter Milan beats Manchester City in penalties

Inter Milan faced Manchester City in the quarterfinals of the Islas Malvinas pre-season tourtnament. The Citizens, commanded by Charizard30 is considered the best team of the last season, reason why it was definitely going to be a hard match for the people involved in the game, but a good spectacles for the supporters and viewers. On the field, it was definitely an even match were both showed their weapons and capabilities, but while Szczesny blocked all the opportunities created by the English team, Ederson did the same against the Italian squad, taking the game to the penalty spot where, the team lead by Jose Mourinho could beat Manchester City to go to the next stage of the tournament and land in semifinals to face Borussia Mönchengladbach.

The Nerazzurri is in the final!

After leaving Manchester City in the last round, the Italian squad met Borussia Mönchengladbach in the semifinals. The Teutons reach the stage in a complicated situation because their players made a significant effort to win over their last rivals, which put them in a complicated situation to face Inter. “Certainly the’ve got a lot of problems in their hands, however we can’t go easy on them. Once you reach this stage of a tournament, players will play a significant role and they can get strength from different sources. We will take seriously this match and will give everything we’ve got” Mourinho said to the journalists previous playing the game against the German team.

As promised, delivered. Inter Milan played a serious game and could beat the German team 2-0 to reach the final against Manchester United, one of the top teams in the league and main candidates to win everything.

Characters count: 1744
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler:

Mensaje por Dzaev Vie Sep 15, 2023 11:16 pm

Sat September 09, 2023
Publication Number 09
Week 04, from Monday 11 to Sunday September 17
Publication 02/02 of week 04

Champions of the Islas Malvinas pre-season tournament!

The Nerazzurri faced Manchester United in the final of the preseason tournament to decided the Champions of the cup. Both team were pretty solid across the tournament scoring a good amount of goals and receiving a few of them. The English team scored 10 goals and received 4, while Inter Milan scored 11 goals and received 4. The leads by Jose Mourinho and Mathcelo Bielsa are used to be protagonist of their games by taking charge of the main actions, so there was the doubt around who was gonna dominated the game. Considering both teams have good player to impose their way, there were a lot of doubts and people were cautious about their opinions.

The game ended up being dominated by the Italian team, who thanks to a goal by Lautaro Martínez win the match and received the title as the champions of the Islas Malvinas cup. After the match, the captain of the team, Paulo Dybala, shared his opinion about the performance of the squad in the tournament: “We’re always happy to win titles. We had a solid performances in all the stages, we competed very well. However, there are problems to fix, there’s room for improvement and we aren’t still at our peak. Hopefully, we’ll reach our best level when is necessary. But as of now, is time to enjoy and prepare the next match”.

Characters count: 1334
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler:

Mensaje por Dzaev Jue Sep 21, 2023 12:39 am

Sat September 09, 2023
Publication Number 10
Week 05, from Monday 18 to Sunday September 24
Publication 01/02 of week 05

Mateo Kovacic leads a fantastic victory against Real Betis

In the opening match of the Primera División Inter Milan met Real Betis in Giuseppe Meazza. The Spanish team, lead by Yisuscr7 is well known for being a complicated team to play against, last season the were pretty close to lift a cup, but unfortunately for them they fail to do it in the final parts of the competitions. For their part, the Italian team was back on the track after winning the pre-season tournament.

There was a big expectation on this match due the capabilities of both teams. Inter, after a furious start, take the advantage in the scoreboard after Mateo Kovacic scored a fantastic chip goal after receiving a pass from Vrsaljko. 9 minutes after opening the score, Mateo Kovacic repeated the formula and secured a 2-0 lead against the Spanish team. In minute 16, scored the third goal which also meant his personal hat-trick. After an overwhelming start, the home team lowered the shutter and dedicated itself to managing the advantage, keeping the three point at home.

“It was completely unexpected. Nobody in their right mind thought it was going to be like that, but that happened. I’m incredibly happy for what’s done by the boys, but I told them to keep the calm, be humble and going match after match. This is just the beginning” Inter’s manager said after the 3-0 victory over Betis.

Characters count: 1371
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler:

Mensaje por Dzaev Dom Sep 24, 2023 2:01 am

Sat September 23, 2023
Publication Number 11
Week 05, from Monday 18 to Sunday September 24
Publication 02/02 of week 05

Inter Milan come back from England with the three points

For the first match of the group stage of the Copa de Liga tournament, Inter Milan visited Leicester City at King Power Stadium. The Italian team took the lead in the minute 9 after a goal scored by Lautaro Martinez. Two minutes after that, Mauricio Arambarri added a second goal to the scoreboard and Leon Goretzka finished the game with the third goal, securing a win away against the Foxes and coming back to Italy with three important points in the race to qualify to the next stage.

The Citizens were too much

In the second match of the Primera Division league, Inter Milan landed in Manchester to visit the team lead by Charizard. The Englishmen lost in the first match while the Nerazzurri found the victory against Betis. In the minute 36 Phil Foden scored the opener, taking the advantage in the score. In the second half, Kevin de Bruyne scored the second and last goal to keep the three points at home for the English team, who get their first victory in the season. It was an even match, however, the local team was more dangerous in their approximations and could score the goals to get the victory.

Characters count: 1292
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler:

Mensaje por Dzaev Dom Oct 01, 2023 3:54 am

Sat September 30, 2023
Publication Number 12
Week 06, from Monday 25 to Sunday October 01
Publication 01/02 of week 06

Vrsaljko Becomes the Savior

Inter Milan received Paris Saint-Germain at home in the third match of the Primera Division competition. The Italian side was looking to secure a victory at home after losing away in England against Manchester City. The Nerazzurri jumped into the field with Szczesny, Skriniar, Vrsaljko, Caio Henrique, Caleta Car, Locatelli, Arturo Vidal, Kovacic, King Coman, Timothy “The Weah is on Fire” Weah and Lautaro Martinez. The match turned complicated after King Coman was sent off for receiving double yellow card after fouling Sabitzer. The home team was down a player from early in the game, however the could bear it and kept competing. In the minute 83, after getting a pass by Arturo Vidal, Vrsljko scored the 1-0 and one minute later, Locatelli did the same and assisted the Croatian defender, who secured a 2-0 victory over the French team.

Inter returns from Germany with three points!

In the opening game of the Champions League group stage, the Italian team visited Germany to play against RB Leipzig. Kieran Tierney scored early in the game to take the lead for Inter. It was a tough game, but the visitors could defense the score and secure an important victory away. In the other game of the group, Lazio and PSG played to a scoreless draw.

Characters count: 1288
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler:

Mensaje por Dzaev Dom Oct 01, 2023 6:17 pm

Sun October 1, 2023
Publication Number 13
Week 06, from Monday 25 to Sunday October 01
Publication 02/02 of week 06

Tierney scored the winner at Juventus Stadium

For the fourth match of the league competition Inter Milan visited Juventus. The Nerazzurri repeated the formula against RB Leipzig for Champions League and beated away their Italian counterpart. Kieran Tierney, the Scottish former defender for Juventus, gave the three points to the Italians in Germany, and he did the same against the Bianconeri. In the minute five, Stefan de Vrij tried to foul Tierney, but he could avoid the fault and tested Roman Burki from far with a long shoot, and unfortunately for Juventus, the Swiss goalkepper failed, giving the lead to the team lead by Antonio Conte. After that situation, Juventus tried to take the control and reverted the scoreboard, but the visitors stayed strong and defended the result fiercely, taking the three points home with them.

“We are talking about one of the most important games in the world. This was going to be a really complicated match, but fortunately we took our opportunities and defended like beasts our victory. Kieran had the week of his career and everybody could see how important Szczesny was for us, but Locatelli was massive, Manu’s performances was really high there, probably his best game since he arrived here”. Said Antonio Conte after the game, in the press conference.

Characters count: 1302
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler:

Mensaje por Dzaev Sáb Nov 04, 2023 10:57 pm

Sat November 05, 2023
Publication Number 14
Week 11, from Monday 29 to Sunday November 05
Publication 01/02 of week 11

Dzaev was abducted by Martians during the night

In the middle of the night while Dzaev was meditating about the meaning of life and drinking a glass of whisky, he was suddenly abducted by two martians: Marvin and Mervin. The news impacted the city of Milan, but the show had to go on and Silkho was appointed as an interim during Dzaev absent. Marvin and Mervin, the double M, took Dzaev on a galactic travel, so he could visit different planets across the universe. On his way, he met different cultures and civilizations, learning new tactics and skills to use in his work. For example, Dzaev learned how to teleport his words to other people’s ears, so now thanks to it he can insult the referees from far away and they will hear those words as if he was saying them in front of the referees, pretty useful.  

There was just one thing Dzaev couldn’t learn on his travel and it was how to stop the simulator to send off his players. “Marvin and Mervin were deeply sorry. Even all the technology developed by them couldn’t find a solution for that problem, but they promised me that one day they’ll find it”. After his galactic travel, Dzaev is back and ready to compete again. The city of Milan is happy, he's its Bruce Wayne and everyone love him.  

Characters count: 1256
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler:

Mensaje por Dzaev Dom Nov 05, 2023 4:04 pm

Sun November 05, 2023
Publication Number 15
Week 11, from Monday 29 to Sunday November 05
Publication 02/02 of week 11

Inter Milan secured the first position in the group and qualified to Copa LMV

After defeating Leicester City 3-1, Inter Milan mathematically qualified to the next stage of the competition, also securing the first position in the group. The team lead by Antonio Conte took the field with the idea of attacking from the very beginning. Their disposition was offensive and that mentality paid well after Leon Goretzka scoring the 1-0. The Argentinian Santiago Sosa tied the score, but after that, Lautaro Martinez took the lead again for the home team after receiving a pass by Arturo Vidal. 12 minutes later Lautaro scored another goal, this time after being assisted by Borna Sosa. In the first half, Inter was 3-1 over the visitors and it was enough to ensure the three points.

“It always makes me happy to score, but the most important thing is to help the team to win. We are happy for the victory. With this, we can focus in the other competitions and the fact we are already in the Copa LMV is always an emotional impulse. We can´t way to start playing the next stage and explore our options in this important competition” said Lautaro after the game in the press conference.

Characters count: 1189
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler:

Mensaje por Dzaev Dom Nov 12, 2023 2:49 pm

Sun November 12, 2023
Publication Number 16
Week 12, from Monday 06 to Sunday 12
Publication 01/02 of week 12

This Weah is on Fire!

Inter Milan traveled to Germany for the 14th match in the Primera División league to play against Red Bull Leipzig. The two teams already played for Champions League in Italy, in an eventful game in which three players were sent off from the local team and yet they were capable of secured a tie to maintain a point at home. In this time, the team lead by Antonio Conte took the field with Szczesny, Skriniar, Vrsaljko, Caio Henrique, Borna Sosa, Locatelli, Arturo Vidal, Leon Goretzka, King Coman, Timothy Weah and Paulo Dybala. In the minute 16, Timothy Weah opened the scoreboard and just two minutes later, King Coman scored another goal to increase the score for the visiting team. In the beginning of the second time, David Raum reduced the difference with the Italian team and scored the 1-2 in the score, but in the minute 74 Arturo Vidal scored the third and decisive goal to take the three points to Italy.

“Winning away is always important, especially after what happened in Champions League. I’m happy Weah could score, it’s important for his confident. As for Vrsaljko, he’s leaving us speechless, his having an incredible season and he’s being key for us. Now we’ve to go back to Italy and then prepare the rest of the season” Szczesny said in press conference after the game.

Characters count: 1314
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler:

Mensaje por Dzaev Dom Nov 12, 2023 3:25 pm

Sun November 12, 2023
Publication Number 17
Week 12, from Monday 06 to Sunday 12
Publication 02/02 of week 12

A bitter game in The Netherlands

Already qualified to the next stage of the tournament, the Copa LMV, Inter Milan landed in The Netherlands to play against PSV Eindhoven. The Italians faced the game with a lot of rotations in the starting XI, however they played the game with the idea of compete the best they could. With Andrada, Caleta Car, Kieran Tierney, Pedersen, Luiz Gustavo, Mauro Arambarri, King Coman, Asmir Begovic, Jota Neves, Timothy Weah and Troy Parrott the nerazzurri played against the Dutchs. The local team started very well, controlling the game, until Dumfries was send off. After that, the dominance of the game was matched. Inter had their opportunities, but couldn’t score and the volume of the game was pretty poor for both side. The game was sealed with a 0-0 in the scoreboard and they took a point from the game.

Important victory in Champions League against Lazio

Inter Milan secured an important victory over Lazio for the 5th game in the Champions League group. Thanks to Caio Henrique and Lautaro, the Italian team secured the three points and took the first position in the group stage, however, anything is writing on stone and they still must get a good result in the last match.

Characters count: 1218
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler:

Mensaje por Dzaev Sáb Nov 18, 2023 8:12 pm

Sat November 18, 2023
Publication Number 18
Week 13, from Monday 13 to Sunday 19
Publication 01/02 of week 13

Solid victory at Giuseppe Meazza

Inter Milan received Real Sociedad at home for the 15th match of the Primera División tournament. The team lead by Antonio Conte won away in Germany in the last game and was seeking chain a second win streak against the Spanish team. The nerazurri took the field with Szczesny, Skriniar, Caio Henrique, Kieran Tierney, Duje Caleta-Car, Arturo Vidal, Mauro Arambarri, Leon Goretzka, the French player Kingsley Coman and Lautaro Martinez accompanying Paulo Dybala as strikers. Early in the game, Arturo Vidal scored the first goal after being assisted by Leon Goretzka. Goretzka, in an individual outburst, got rid of Carlos Soler and passed to the Chilean midfield that, with a weak shot, beat the opposing goalkepper. The second goal was scored by Lautaron Martinez who have been in a pretty good form. The former Racing striker take advantage of the good pass from Kieran Tierney and with a smart definition, beat Alex Remiro to put the 2-0 on the scoreboard and secure the three points at home.  

Characters count: 1030
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler:

Mensaje por Dzaev Dom Nov 19, 2023 10:10 pm

Sun November 19, 2023
Publication Number 19
Week 13, from Monday 13 to Sunday 19
Publication 02/02 of week 13

Already qualified, Inter lost in Germany

The nerazurri visited Bayer 04 Leverkusen in the last match of the group stage of the Copa de Liga tournament. The Italians, already qualified in the first position for the next stage, made a lot of rotations because they had the game against Paris Saint-Germain in mind. Leverkusen, on the other hand, needed to win and expect good news from the other match between Leicester City and PSV. The German made their job defeating Inter 4-1, but unfortunately for them PSV won away and secured the second position in the group, making their way into the Copa LMV. It was a bad defeat for Conte and his squad, but they already accomplished their tasks and were aiming at another goal.

Lautaro take Inter to quarter-finals!

The last match of the Group A in the Champions League had an exciting ending. Inter Milan, Red Bull Leipzig and Paris Saint-Germain were fighting for the qualification to the next stage. Leipzig was in a really good position, but if Lazio defeated them with a huge difference and PSG win their game, they could be left out. In the final part of their game, Lazio was leading the game by two goals, while Inter and PSG were on a tie, which meant that the Germans were in a tight situation, but they managed to reduce the difference and recovered their distance mattress. On their side, Inter and PSG were on even in their game and PSG needed just one goal to get their spot in the next stage, but Lautaro showed up and scored the goal to keep the three points at home and lead Inter to quarter-finals, finishing in the first position of the group.

Characters count: 1608
Dzaev
Dzaev
MASTER
MASTER

Palmarés
Spoiler:

Premios individuales
Spoiler: